What is SampleSort?
SampleSort is a sample navigation and search application for the Windows platform. It helps anyone working with large audio sample libraries to quickly build a database and then search their library in one easy view.
Anyone involved in producing audio will know that it doesn’t take long before you have gigabyte upon gigabyte of source audio material.
It is the norm to store thousands of audio files, ready for use. This makes a sample navigation application a useful tool. SampleSort aims to offer a dedicated audio view on your library.
The browser will only show audio related files as you navigate around your machine. The database view allows you to scan your machine and build a database. You can then search and cut across the physical organisation of files on disk to show a unified view.
- Automatic file categorisation
- OneClick sample auditioning
- Up to 32Bit/192Khz audio support
- Mono, Stereo, Multi-channel playback
- Polyphonic / Monophonic playback modes
- Audio looping
- Explorer style audio specific browser view
- RanDrum random drum kit builder
- Exports NI Battery format drum kits
- Drag & Drop samples directly into other apps
- Copy required samples to project directories
- Sample library statistics
- Support for over 160 file types
Supported Audio Files